Sweet Sriracha Pork Skewers
Cook time: 30 Minutes Servings: 4
- 1 Smithfield® Pork Tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pint, fresh pineapple chunks
- Wood skewers (soaked in water)
- Place tenderloin cubes into resealable food storage bag. Whisk together agave, sriracha, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and garlic; pour over pork cubes. Seal bag and place in refrigerator for 8 to 24 hours to marinade.
- Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium. Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Alternately thread tenderloin cubes and pineapple chunks onto skewers.
- Grill 10 to 15 minutes until pork is done, turning frequently to brown evenly.