Honey Butter Glazed Chops
Cook time: 10 Minutes Servings: 4
- 1 whole Smithfield® Boneless Pork Loin, trim and slice into 1 1/2-inch thick chops
- 1/2 cup your favorite seasoned salt
Honey Butter Glaze
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Heat charcoal or gas grill for 2-zone cooking; direct heat zone about 400oF and indirect heat zone about 275oF.
- To make Honey Butter Glaze, combine all ingredients in small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until butter and brown sugar are melted together and gooey; remove from heat.
- Season all sides of chops with seasoned salt; let stand 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Grill chops over direct heat zone for 3 minutes per side. Move chops to indirect heat zone. Continue cooking, turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 145oF.
A couple of minutes before reaching your preferred doneness, brush Honey Butter Glaze on top of the chops. After it sets in, turn chops over and brush other side. Remove chops from grill and let stand 5 minutes before serving