Grilled Spinach & Herb Stuffed Pork Chops
Cook time: 30 Minutes Servings: 2
- 1 package Smithfield® Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. thyme
- 1 Tbsp. oregano
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat your gas grill to medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Slice a 3-inch pocket into each of the pork chops.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, spinach, garlic, thyme and oregano. Stuff each of the pork chops evenly with the stuffing and seal the edges with a toothpick.
- Grill the pork chops in direct heat for 2-3 minutes until each side gets grill marks. Then remove the chops to indirect heat and close the grill. Grill until they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley, if desired.